Sunday, May 6, 2007

My Personal Mission Statements

1. I will live out my imaginations and not my history!

2. I will be a self-starting individual who exercise
initiative in accomplishing my life’s goals.

3. I will act on situations and opportunities, rather
than to be acted upon.

4. I will always try to keep myself free from
addictive and destructive habits.

5. My money will be my servant and not my master.

6. I will use what money and talent I have to make
life more enjoyable for others through service and
charitable giving.

7. I will exercise wisdom in what I choose to eat,
read, see and do.

8. I will make God first in my daily life.

9. I will seek and merit divine help.

10. I will obtain counsel from others.

11. I will be sincere yet decisive.

12. I will plan tomorrow’s work today.

13. I will maintain a positive attitude.

14. I will keep a sense of humor.

15. I will be orderly in person and in word.

16. I will not fear mistakes.

17. I will develop a creative, constructive and
corrective response to mistakes.

18. I will listen twice as much as I speak.

19. I will concentrate all abilities and effort on the
task at hand, not worrying for the future.

20. I will always strive for excellence, not perfection.


Complied by HtooSay


No comments: