Friday, May 18, 2007

100th Post Which Hit 578,494 Alexa Page Rank

Hi folks,

Today, I've reached my 100th post in my blog and also hit 578,494 Alexa Page Rank. It seems that my Alexa Page Rank is updated every 3 - 4 days. This time it was changed from 651,652 to 578,494 in three days. I believe my few posts which are related to Alexa Page Rank have paid me off. This may not be so much for some but for me it means alot because I was expecting to get my page rank below 100,000 by the end of this year. So instead of competing with over a million sites which are ahead of me, I have to compete with only 478,493 sites from now on!

My first blog was qualified for the payment yesterday. It was a $12.00 post review. I am so happy for it and looking forward to earn more form Payperpost. All of my 14 post reviews were accepted and so, I am just looking for $115.00 into my paypal in the next 23 days.

Mean time, I am also taking more posts so that my earning won't stop. I hope this post would motivate you to start blogging for money...

The followings are what I did to get these results:
1. Alexa Page Rank - 578,494
a) I stalled the Alexa toolbar and set my blog as my home page.
b) I Put up an Alexa rank widget on my blog.
c) I posted 3 posts about Alexa Page Rank in my blog.
d) I use Alexa redirects on my blog URL.Try this: http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?http://star500k.blogspot.com .Replace star500k.blogspot.com with the URL for your website. I left this redirected URL in blog comments as well as forum signatures. This redirect will count a unique IP address once a day so clicking it multiple times won’t help.
e. I adviced my friends to install Alexa toolbar on their PCs.


No comments: