Monday, May 14, 2007

I started to love blogging little by little!

Hi folks,

I just realized that I am now started to love blogging little by little. When I wanted to share something with my friends who are far away, I posted the story or news on my blog and just sent out the link to them.

Recently, we got a baby girl, and I posted something about her birth and just sent out the post link to all of my friends and relatives. There came several feedbacks and congratulations words surrounded my messenger and emails. Thanks alot to all of my friends and relatives who left the sweet words for us. I love and miss you all.

Apart from that, I just joined PayPerPost recently and got some money flowing into my PayPerPost account already. As of today, it is $115 already! I believe from next month, I should be earning atleast $300 monthly! The first post that I did will be mature with in another 3 days means, some money will be sent into my paypal account after 3 days.

No comments: