Monday, May 14, 2007

My Alexa Page Rank is now 651,652 WOW!

Hi folks,

Today, my Alexa Page Rank was changed from 776,187 to 651,652. On May 10, I wrote in my post that my Alexa was changed. Today is May 14, and so, it was just four days ago. It's rank progress gap is becoming very close and I am too happy for this. This may not mean so much for some but for me it means alot because I was expecting to get my page rank below 100,000 by the end of this year. So instead of my competing with over a million sites which are ahead of me, I have to compete with only 551,551 sites from now on!


The followings are what I did to get these results:
1. Alexa Page Rank - 651,652
a) I stalled the Alexa toolbar and set my blog as my home page.
b) I Put up an Alexa rank widget on my blog.
c) I posted 3 posts about Alexa Page Rank in my blog.
d) I use Alexa redirects on my blog URL.Try this: http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?http://star500k.blogspot.com .Replace star500k.blogspot.com with the URL for your website. I left this redirected URL in blog comments as well as forum signatures. This redirect will count a unique IP address once a day so clicking it multiple times won’t help.
e. I adviced my friends to install Alexa toolbar on their PCs.


No comments: