Friday, June 8, 2007

Webroot Spy Sweeper Software Protect Your PC

Hi Folks,

Have your computer got attacked by some kind of spyware virus recently? Does your computer seem to run slower than ever? If then, keep on reading.

Several months ago my computer was attacked by some kinds of spyware. Whenever I tried to search something on Google search engine, the ad page appeared and the result was on another website. Sometimes, when I try to open a page the same page has reopened on new explorer again and again over 40 - 50 pages until I have to disconnect my computer power cable. I tried to solve these problems by many ways but was not able to solve this problem. When I click on some drives, it doesn't open also. My computer was in a mess and so finally I gave up and formatted my computer to solve all the problems.




After the windows got setup on my PC, I searched for a nice Anti-Spyware but was not able to find any and so finally I bought antivirus software and installed it on my PC for the timing. So far I don't have any problems occur on my PC but I think this will not last for long as new viruses are attaching our computer from time to time.

Today, I just came to know that Spy Sweeper can Detects, removes, and blocks even the most vicious emerging spies. They offer their new Anti-Spyware software with the discount of $10 if you buy it from their website. It will cost you only $19.95 instead of regularly price of $29.95.

Even if you are not ready to pay this small amount, you can get a Free Scan from their site!

So, I strongly recommend you use Spy Sweeper to protect your PC from any type of spyware!








No comments: